By having an account in IRCTC, we can reduce our efforts which we were using in older days to book railway window ticket. IRCTC new registration is needed for using IRCTC login and for booking tickets online. Without the IRCTC sign up registration and without becoming a registered user of your IRCTC web site, the IRCTC site does not allow you to login and book ticket. Moreover it does not allow you to enjoy even a single service offered by the site.
Why would I IRCTC sign up?
After registering your account and becoming a registered user of IRCTC you can use the following services offered by the IRCTC website
- e-Ticket booking
- i-Ticket booking
- File TDR services (Ticket Deposit Services)
- Cancel Ticket
- PNR Status Check
- Train Schedules Check
- IRCTC Flight Services
So it is very clear and obvious to know that without registration through sign up method and without IRCTC login, it is impossible for anyone to login to site and use the facilities and services offered by IRCTC site.
Without becoming a registered user, it is impossible to use IRCTC login either through the website or through your mobile app or through the mobile website. So it is very important to create your registered account first and to become a register user of IRCTC by completing the sign up procedure.
How to sign up for www.irctc.co.in
- First you will have to visit their website, which is located at www.IRCTC.co.in, you will find the Sign up button beneath the login button
- After clicking the sign up button you will be forwarded to a new page, this is the actual IRCTC sign up form. You will have to enter all the required information in the form in order to be able to sign up for an account. It’s also important that you enter the correct E-mail address and phone number, since these will be used for verification.
- After you’ve successfully entered all the required information in the sign up form, you can click the submit button in order to create your account.
- After submitting the form you will be asked to check your mobile number for the last time. Check your number for the last time and press ‘OK’.
- Read the terms and conditions of IRCTC before agreeing with them. After that click the ‘accept’ button.
- Congratulation, you now have successfully completed the IRCTC sign up process. You will now be able to login to your IRCTC account right away.
Login to IRCTC
Now all your IRCTC sign up process is over and you have completed your registration process. After this you are able to login with your username and password which you can change after you become a registered user.
Now you are ready to enjoy all the services offered by IRCTC site. You can book ticket online, you can check for trains to plan your itinerary, you can check the PNR status of your ticket using the ten digits PNR number displayed in the ticket, you can check the train running status by entering the 5 digit train number, you can check for the train availability on particular date and time. You can even make payments through IRCTC site for the booked tickets.
Indian railways IRCTC site accepts all credit and Debit cards of the banks across India for the payment. You can even make use of Internet banking for your payments of ticket. If the ticket you booked is in waiting list and not yet confirmed till the train starts then your money will be refunded to your bank accounts.